- Large center bar will have seating for 16 to 18.
- Open area will feature several large tables for communal dining.
- Main dining area will feature banquet seating around the perimeter and 4-tops in the center.
- Partial view of the kitchen with tiled walls and large walk-in cooler.
- Tiled 'servers shack' prep area.
- Outdoor dining area will have seating for approximately 24.
Things are heating up over in the 12 South neighborhood as construction on restaurant Josephine, the newest concept from the good people behind Burger Up, pushes forward. With executive chef Andrew Little at the helm, the decidedly American restaurant's interior will feature some classic European design elements, including tiled floors throughout the dining area. Seating will accommodate approximately 100, with communal, bar, banquet and outdoor seating options.
· All Josephine Coverage [ENSH]