- Massive center bar to be finished out with a copper bar top.
- More bar.
- The good folks from CREMA will be manning the marble-finished coffee bar.
- A view of the coffee bar from above.
- Six reclaimed bowling lanes in place, to be outfitted with old-school scoreboards, etc.
- View of the bowling lanes from the rear of the building.
- The future home of a 54 by 16 foot, 4-foot deep swimming pool. Possibly the first ever on-staff lifeguard at a restaurant?
- Front entrance to Pinewood Social.
Quite possibly this fall's most anticipated opening, Pinewood Social, the newest concept from Strategic Hospitality's Ben and Max Goldberg, is full steam ahead. Bowling lanes, coffee and beverage bars are in, and the private meeting/karaoke rooms are taking shape. Chef Josh Habiger, most recently one-half of the executive chef team at Goldberg brothers hot-spot The Catbird Seat, is putting final touches on breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch menus of 'Americana-style' casual cuisine, and Patterson House alum Matt Tocco recently made the jump back to Strategic Hospitality to head up Pinewood's beverage program. So now go, take a look at what's in store. · Eater's 40 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings Fall 2013 [EN]
· All Pinewood Social Coverage [ENSH]