- View of the bar area with wine room.
- The main dining area will feature several different seating configurations.
- The front of the restaurant will retain its original ceiling height and have a high end barn house motif, which will lead into the private dining area.
- What will be the private dining area, available for up to 24 people.
- Another view of the main dining space.
- Floor plan for The Farm House.
Construction of The Farm House, one of the newest additions to SoBro's exploding dining scene, is well underway. Founder/executive chef Trey Cioccia, a lifelong Tennessean, is serious about staying true to his local roots, sourcing many of the interior elements (reclaimed doors, 100-year-old bricks, even a church bench and pulpit) from Tennessee and surrounding states. While the space will certainly have a rustic feel, Cioccia says that modern design elements, such as a rolled steel-topped bar and glass enclosed private dining area, will give it a unique look. The restaurant is aiming for a mid-September opening.
· Menu Revealed For Upcoming SoBro Restaurant The Farm House [-ENSH-]