- First floor dining room
- Possibly the most epic staircase you will ever find in a restaurant. 44 steps total.
- Second floor dining room/bar area
- Second floor bar
- View of the second floor stage
- Second floor, with a view of the third floor seating area reserved for SOCIETY supper club members.
- The third floor SOCIETY bar
- GRAYS on Main
GRAYS on Main, the newest edition to downtown Franklin's dining scene, opened with no small amount of fanfare three weeks ago. The longtime vision of owners Michael and Joni Cole, the restaurant is housed in a three-story historic building, each floor offering its own unique dining space. Helming the kitchen is executive chef Kenneth Jenkins, with Pour Taste's Jon Yeager overseeing the bar program, which has a unique focus on brandy, cognac and armagnac.
The restaurant is open for lunch Sunday and Monday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., lunch and dinner 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Tuesday thru Thursday and 11 a.m. to 12 a.m. Friday and Saturday.