The pizza-centric eatery located at 823 Meridian St. in the McFerrin Park neighborhood is Krajeck’s long anticipated encore to his Germantown hit Rolf and Daughters. The menu will focus on pizza pies with naturally leavened dough, along with minimalist, vegetable-heavy dishes, cured meats, a unique bread service, and more. The beverage program will feature natural wines prominently, along with specialty cocktails.
According to Folk’s Resy page which is now live, the restaurant will be open seven days a week, with reservations available anywhere between 5 and 9:45 p.m. each day. And while full menu details are still currently under wraps, a handful of specific dishes are mentioned on the Resy site:
- Royal Red Shrimp, Old Bay, Lemon
- Brassicas, Caper, Raisin, Anchovy
- Lamb Neck Meatballs, English Peas, Bagna Vert, Dandelion
- Pizza: Pork Sausage, Provolone Picante, Red Onion, Preserved Peppers
- Pizza: Fermented Potato, Farm Egg, Taleggio, Dulse
So go ahead and start making plans, and be sure to check back here for more intel very soon.