On Sunday, March 22, Gov. Bill Lee declared that, amid the coronavirus crisis, restaurants in Tennessee are now allowed to deliver alcohol to patrons while their dining rooms are closed.
Of course, the newly relaxed rules do come with some stipulations — any alcohol deliveries must be made alongside food, and anyone purchasing must of course, show ID proving they’re over 21. Drinks also may not be in to-go cups, but must be in a sealed container.
With all of that in mind, here’s a running list of restaurants, breweries, wine stores, and more, offering alcoholic options alongside their takeout and delivery food offerings.
- Barcelona is offering wine bottles to-go and 50% off beer in addition to its takeout food menu, from noon to 9 p.m.
- Bartaco now offers canned and bottled beer, bottles of wine, and $7 margarita singles to-go with food orders. All are available for pick-up and delivery. Order online here.
- Big Machine Distillery & Tavern is now selling beer, wine, and spirits to-go alongside pizza, plus there’s free hand sanitizer.
- Chopper is now offering batched cocktails to-go from 4 to 7 p.m., available for curbside pick-up or delivery (for orders over $50 within five miles). Text orders to 615-348-8156 along with your name, make-model-color of your car, then text when you arrive.
- City Winery Nashville now offers wine to-go. Pick-up is available daily from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Order food and wine here online, and also make a contribution to their employee relief fund.
- Dallas & Jane (Murfreesboro) now offers batched specialty cocktails to-go, in pint and quart format.
- E3 Chophouse is now selling steak and wine curbside. The menu includes an array of E3 certified beef and wines by the bottle, plus pork and chicken offerings. All meats are cryo-vac sealed. Wine orders must accompany a food purchase. To order: Call 615-301-1819 between 9am-6pm, or by email anytime: email@example.com ‘No contact’ curbside pickup is available seven days a week, 12-6pm. Pull into the valet area & call upon arrival
- The Fox Bar & Cocktail Club is now serving 10 of their signature cocktails, batched to-go with food orders. They’re only available for curbside pick-up, and you can order here.
- Las Palmas (multiple locations) is now serving margaritas, mixed drinks, beer, and wine to-go, with food orders. Call to place your order for pick-up.
- M.L.Rose (all 3 locations) is selling 32-ounce mini growlers and 6-packs of beer for takeout, curbside pick-up, or delivery (through Postmates).
- Party Fowl (Nashville, Donelson, and Murfreesboro) is now selling boozy slushies, party pouches, and beer to-go.
- Pearl Diver is now serving bottled cocktails (from palomas to dark ‘n stormys) to-go, from 5 to 10 p.m. with food purchase. The menu changes, so check out social media, then call to order.
- Peninsula is selling full bottles of select gin of the week, plus Peninsula’s own tonic, herbs, citrus, and garnishes.
- Tavern at Bobby Hotel offers $1 beer, $10-$20 bottles of wine, and cocktails upon request, all to-go alongside its food offerings of burgers, macaroni and cheese, bolognese, and more. Call 615-782-7100 to order.
- Von Elrod’s is selling 32-ounch mini growlers and 6-packs of beer for takeout, curbside pick-up, or delivery (through Postmates).
- Fat Bottom Brewing/Hopyard has added local delivery (within 5 miles), and that’s including beer. Select from 6-packs, 750 mL Tempest bottles, and even pantry items online here. Order prepared meals over the phone at 615-678-5715.
- TailGate Brewery has added its own beer and pizza delivery service. Call your local taproom to place an order. Same-day deliveries of cans or growlers are free, but must be placed with food order.
- Yazoo offers beer delivery, within a 10-mile radius of the Madison brewery. Just place orders here, specifying a 2-hour delivery window of your choosing in the “notes” section upon checkout. (Note: orders received after 6 p.m. will be delivered the next day. Minimum 1 case worth for delivery.)
Know of a restaurant now offering alcohol via delivery? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.